Welcome to SF State's ePortfolio Website!
How do I use this ePortfolio site?
Collecting and sharing your work within an ePortfolio can provide a great way to reflect on your academic work, career goals, and life experiences. A web-based portfolio will also allow you to archive and display a wide range of your work using various types of media. First, to get a clearer idea of what an ePortfolio is, we recommend that you take a minute to look at the ePortfolio Gallery for your Program.
SF State is currently working with a limited number of departments within the ePortfolio project. If you are in a program that requires ePortfolios, this site will provide you with the information you need to create your ePortfolio. On this website, you will find:
- Students and ePortfolios
- Simple steps to help you design, build and publish your ePortfolio;
- Updates and information on myeFolio portfolios, a gallery of examples, and other resources.
- Benefits and purpose(s) of ePortfolios;
- First Steps--Getting started with ePortfolios in Your Department;
- Information for Existing ePortfolio Departments/Programs.
Faculty and Departments:
Getting started is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3!