Collecting and sharing work within an ePortfolio can provide a powerful way to reflect on your academic and career goals. Academic Technology has adopted Portfolium as a campus wide ePortfolio platform. This ePortfolio will allow students to cultivate and share their academic, personal and professional accomplishments and build a professional online presence while at SF State and after graduation.
Benefits of an ePortfolio
ePortfolios can be a benefit to students both studying at SF State and after graduation.
- Collect and save coursework in one place.
- Share examples of your work with advisors, faculty, mentors or potential employers.
- Demonstrate the knowledge, skills and attributes gained within and beyond the classroom.
- Master valuable technology skills.
- Create a valuable bridging tool for your next job!
Watch this brief video to see what other SF State students are saying about ePortfolios.
- Log in to Portfolium (This will navigate to Portfolium's log-in page. Choose "SFSU Login")
- Portofolium User Guides (This will navigate to a list of help documents covering topics from our workshops)
- myeFolio Help Documents (for ePortfolios prior to Spring 2016)
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone (faculty workshop support): 415-405-5555
- Phone (general support): 415-405-5555
- Still logging into myeFolio? Click Here.