Requesting an ePortfolio workshop for your class
The Center for Equity and Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CEETL) is currently scheduling our Spring 2020 ePortfolio Workshops.
We offer two formats for our ePortfolio support: our traditional in person workshop or a Self-Directed Starter Guide that faculty can use to support their students independently instead of using class time for a workshop. See the request form for more information.
• Workshops are approximately 55 minutes
• CEETL requires that a faculty member be present during the workshop
• CEETL staff and student assistants should be considered as guest speakers and are not authorized to oversee any course
Workshops can be booked for dates from February 17 - May 15
• Once you have submitted your request, you will receive a confirmation with the date,and time workshop(s). The location of the workshop will be communicated one week in advance of the workshop
• CEETL will host open labs for students throughout the semester. We will notify you of upcoming dates and times.
For any additional questions or inquiries please email us at email@example.com
We look forward to working with you in the coming semester!